Locate Artists & More with the Art-A-Whirl Map!
NEMAA’s Art-A-Whirl map is available within the printed Artist Directory & Guide or click to download below.
The Art-A-Whirl map includes:
- A map of Northeast Minneapolis, and a zoomed in map of the Northeast Minneapolis Arts District
- Information booth locations (in the NE Arts District, pick up a free Artist Directory & Guide here)
- Art-A-Whirl artist locations, designated by a red dot
- Art-A-Whirl locations with 10+ Artists, designated by a starred red dot
- Local business supporters, designated by a blue dot
- Dining & refreshment locations, including local restaurants and taproom locations, designated by a blue square
- Community/Family-Friendly events, designated by a light blue tent
- The trolley route, designated by a light blue line, stops are shown as light blue squares within the route
- Free parking lot locations
- Bike trails, lanes, and shared roads
- Popular bus routes
View where free water stations, restrooms, family friendly studios, and accessible buildings are located, plus more on our Art-A-Whirl FAQ page