A fun person centered art class for adult artists with intellectual or developmental disabilities!
Through mixed media, art making, conversation, and community, you will discover your unique art style, and make cool art!!
- class located in a working artist’s studio/art building
- a cup of coffee/tea and a cookie or other treat. The first 30 minutes of class will be socializing, enjoy coffee and snack, and getting settled in for class.
ART LEARNING AND MAKING
- the theme of the first session will be “Discover Your Unique Art Style”. We will use group discussion and art making to help each artist, identify their personal style and understand how knowing their style can benefit them.
- 1.25 of working class time, and last 15 minutes for clean up.
- the option to purchase a special art box curated by me for each artist, just for that 3 month series of classes! The curated art box contains all needed supplies for the 3 months, plus bonus surprise swag and goodies, (images of art box option coming soon)
Or you can purchase your own supplies (I will provide a list of what’s needed).
Class is held on Sunday afternoons.