Memorialize the Movement’s (MTM) Justice for George exhibition is a community event that displays the protest murals from the Minneapolis uprisings of 2020, highlights Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC) artists, speakers, and performers, and brings the community together to collectively heal, reflect, and learn.
At our event, attendees will find:
- A large art exhibition with painted plywood murals from 2020
- Performances and speakers from across the MN Twin Cities area
- Syracuse Stage’s “Citizen James, or The Young Man Without a Country” by Kyle Bass
- A resource fair highlighting BIPOC led organizations
- A healing and wellness station with mental health professionals and healers
- A youth painting workshop
- Live mural painting by local BIPOC artists
Follow us on Instagram for more event updates.