How to Whirl
NEMAA’s premier Open Artist Studio Tour: Art-A-Whirl will be here before you know it! If you have never attended this annual, weekend-long event, you may have a lot of questions. Below are some articles including some advice and information that will help you to navigate the event.
- Tips on how to plan your trip & navigate through Art-A-Whirl
- Art-A-Whirl Transportation Options (how to get to and around Art-A-Whirl – including free Metro Transit ride pass)
- A Northeast Resident’s Guide to Art-A-Whirl – Family Friendly Edition, by guest blog contributor Jamie Schumacher
- How to Navigate the Northrup King Building, by Susan Fryer Voigt
- For the love and money: Six reasons to buy local art, by Janet Contursi
- Art-A-Whirl Prep for Visitors: How to Buy Art Directly from Artists, by Alan Bamberger (ArtBusiness.com)