- The Figure in Watercolor will focus on painting the live model, who will maintain the same pose for the duration of the workshop.
- Students will execute a detailed drawing of the model and will learn how to employ a monochromatic block-in to properly identify the values of the subject.
- The class will culminate with a full application of color, using thin glazes of color.
- The objective of the workshop is to demonstrate how a methodical approach increases the depth and sense of realism in watercolor paintings.
- The instructor will demonstrate each day and provide personal instruction throughout the day
Class size limited to 12
See Mario’s demo/talk at Wet Paint, Saint Paul
Thursday June 6, 10:00am – 12:30pm
Free to the public.
Sign up at WetPaintArt.com