Here’s what I know about art:
1. I’ve been an artist since before I was a child.
2. Even after cursing art and casting it aside into the dungeons of addiction for seven years, when I begged it to return, it flooded my life without hesitation, punishment, or anger. It simply said, “I forgive you,” and seeped back into my hands.
3. The skills and techniques within each drawing and painting are mine. Everything else is born from somewhere other than me. I am simply a doorway into this world, blessed to be opened by these creatures.
4. Art has befriended my night dreams. Together, they show me how to be a better daughter, sister, cousin, aunt, wife, friend, stranger, human.
5. I try my best to howl, “Art is love.”
Emily Engelhard does not currently take online orders. Email or call for purchase information.
Emily Engelhard takes commissions.
If you have a question about an order or a pickup, or about fulfillment options for an item, please contact the artist or gallery.
If you need help with this website or your customer account, or if you are an artist or gallery in need of support, please contact us.