First Thursdays in the Arts District
First Thursdays in the Northeast Minneapolis Arts District is an Open Studio and Gallery Tour held the first Thursday of each month. Many NEMAA member artists and galleries open their doors and invite you into their studios. With a more relaxed atmosphere, this mini-AAW is a great experience for the art collector and browser.
Open Studios from 5:00 - 9:00 PM at:
- California Building, 2205 California St. NE, Minneapolis
- Casket Arts Building, 681 17th Avenue NE, Minneapolis
- Casket Arts-Carriage House , 1720 17th Avenue NE, Minneapolis
- Grain Belt Studios, 77 & 79 13th Ave. S., Minneapolis
- Northrup King Building, 1500 Jackson Street NE, Minneapolis
- Q.arma Building , 1224 Quincy St NE, Avenue NE, Minneapolis
- Solar Arts Building, 711 15th Ave. NE, Minneapolis
- Thorp Building , 1618 Central Avenue NE, Minneapolis
- Two 12 Pottery and Gifts - We will offer our usual store discount, and on top of that, all books are 20% off including books on sale! 212 13th Ave NE, Minneapolis, MN 55413, 612.331.1556, email@example.com
- Who Made Who Design Studio + Screenprint Emporium, 158 13th Ave. NE, Minneapolis
First Thursday Specials
- First Thursdays at the Red Stag Supperclub featuring Happy Hour 3pm - close and late night music at 10pm. 509 1st Avenue NE, Minneapolis.
- First Thursdays at Chowgirls Parlor, 6-11 PM
We open our doors to welcome all, especially those participating in First Thursdays in the Northeast Minneapolis Arts District. 1222 2nd Street N.E., Minneapolis.