Become a Sponsor
Sponsorship of the Northeast Minneapolis Arts Association (NEMAA) offers a unique opportunity to increase your brand recognition while supporting local artists and helping build a more vibrant community.
Your sponsorship works directly to bring local artists, community members, business owners, and the broader public together to increase our community's social and economic vitality.
NEMAA sponsors help support two major events every year: Art‐A‐Whirl® (AAW), which draws more than 30,000 people and hundreds of artists, and The Fall Fine Arts Show.
Your sponsorship also helps produce the NEMAA Artist Directory and Guide, which:
• lists the NEMAA artists and their studios,
• includes complete information about Art‐A‐Whirl, and
• lists supporting businesses and sponsors.
Finally, your sponsorship helps support NEMAA’s other outreach efforts, including our new mobile-friendly website.
Why become a sponsor?
Becoming a NEMAA sponsor is good for your business. It’s a great way to increase brand recognition — and loyalty — by demonstrating your organization’s social responsibility and investment in the community.
As a sponsor, your business or organization gets:
• Access to tens of thousands of individuals and more than 700 NEMAA members through NEMAA’s publications, events and programs.
• Its logo and website link featured on NEMAA’s website.
• A listing in the Artist Directory and Guide.
• Promotion of your events and achievements through our monthly newsletter.
• Access to NEMAA exclusive members-only events, and more.
How does sponsorship work?
You can choose from a variety of sponsorship options, each with distinct benefits. Please download the sponsorship packet for more details.
The sponsorship and membership term is from January 1 through December 31. NEMAA must receive your sponsorship agreement by February 1st in order for your sponsorship to be included in the annual printed Artist Directory and Guide.
Ready to join as a sponsor?
Contact us at 612.788.1679, or via email at email@example.com.