NEMAA Presents the 19th Annual Art-A-Whirl
Presented by the Northeast Minneapolis Arts Association (NEMAA), Art-A-Whirl is the largest open studio tour in the country. It’s a great opportunity to tour private artist studios and galleries, connect with the artists, and purchase original artwork.
Art-A-Whirl takes place annually in Northeast Minneapolis, the third weekend of May. This event is free and open to the public.
2014 Dates and Hours:
- Like Art-A-Whirl and NEMAA on Facebook!
- Follow @NemaaMN on Twitter! Use #ArtAWhirl to spread the word about your artwork, events, or experience as a visitor!
- Volunteer. Join us as a volunteer. You’ll have fun, make new friends and contribute to the success of Art-A-Whirl.
- Make a donation. Show that art matters to you, help support NEMAA’s mission, and keep Art-A-Whirl alive by making a cash donation today. NEMAA is a registered non-profit 501(c)3 organization, so your donation is tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- Become a member. Help make the community more vibrant by joining NEMAA as a member. Membership levels include: Individual Artist, Community Friend, Professional Art Gallery, Non-profit Organization, and Business. Learn more about the benefits of membership, and join us today.
- Become a sponsor. NEMAA sponsorship allows you to connect with NEMAA members and our broad audience to increase your brand recognition, while supporting our mission and the largest open studio art tour in the country. Learn more about the benefits of becoming a sponsor and our sponsorship levels.
- Advertise with us. Reach more than 30,000 arts and culture lovers with an ad in NEMAA’s year-round Artist Directory and Guide. Annual deadline: January 31.
This activity is made possible by the voters of Minnesota through grants from the Metropolitan Regional Arts Council, thanks to a legislative appropriation from the arts and cultural heritage fund.