NEMAA Presents the 20th Annual Art-A-Whirl
Presented by the Northeast Minneapolis Arts Association (NEMAA), Art-A-Whirl is an open studio tour in Northeast Minneapolis. It’s a great opportunity to tour private artist studios and galleries, connect with the artists, and purchase original artwork. Over the last 20 years, it has become the largest open studio tour in the country.
Art-A-Whirl takes place annually throughout Northeast Minneapolis, the third weekend of May. This event is free and open to the public.
2015 Dates and Hours:
- Like Art-A-Whirl and NEMAA on Facebook
- Follow @NemaaMN on Twitter
- Follow @NemaaMN on Instagram, and tag us in your #ArtAWhirl photos!
- Use #ArtAWhirl to spread the word about your artwork, events, or experience as a visitor!
- Volunteer. Join us as a volunteer. You’ll have fun, make new friends and contribute to the success of Art-A-Whirl.
- Make a donation. Show that art matters to you, help support NEMAA’s mission, and keep Art-A-Whirl alive by making a cash donation today. NEMAA is a registered non-profit 501(c)3 organization, so your donation is tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- Become a member. Help make the community more vibrant by joining NEMAA as a member. Membership levels include: Individual Artist, Community Friend, Professional Art Gallery, Non-profit Organization, and Business. Learn more about the benefits of membership, and join us today.
- Become a sponsor. NEMAA sponsorship allows you to connect with NEMAA members and our broad audience to increase your brand recognition, while supporting our mission and the largest open studio art tour in the country. Learn more about the benefits of becoming a sponsor and our sponsorship levels.
- Advertise with us. Reach more than 30,000 arts and culture lovers with an ad in NEMAA’s year-round Artist Directory and Guide. Annual deadline: January 31.