Volunteer at Art-A-Whirl
Volunteer at one of the most anticipated art events in the Twin Cities!
NEMAA is looking for volunteers to assist during Art-A-Whirl, our annual open studio art tour, which will take place in Northeast Minneapolis May 20-22, 2016. We will need over 100 volunteers to help us successfully execute Art-A-Whirl and our Art-A-Whirl Silent Auction Fundraiser. Volunteering is a fun way to participate in this beloved event!
View a complete listing of shift position descriptions and hours here. Shifts take place from April 30 - May 23. Positions include:
- Distribution of our Artist Directory & Guide
- Art-A-Whirl Silent Auction, Artwork drop-off
- Art-A-Whirl Silent Auction Installation, Hanging artwork
- Art-A-Whirl Silent Auction Installation, Lighting and labeling artwork
- Art-A-Whirl Silent Auction, Preview Party
- Trolley and parking signage
- Trolley Guides
- Art-A-Whirl Information Booth Greeters
- Art-A-Whirl Silent Auction Fundraiser Greeters
- Art-A-Whirl Silent Auction, Artwork Pick Up
- Check out internships and more involved volunteer openings here (These positions provide a stipend, and include an "On Call Art-A-Whirl Volunteer").
All Art-A-Whirl volunteers must attend one volunteer orientation (except for those solely volunteering for Silent Auction Installation shifts, the Preview Party, or Signage or Directory Distribution). Volunteers will receive a free Art-A-Whirl t-shirt at the orientation, and light snacks and beverages will be provided. Expect orientation to last one hour. Please RSVP for one of the following orientation dates when you sign up as a volunteer via the form link above:
- Wednesday, May 11, 5:30-6:30 PM
- Saturday, May 14, 2:00-3:00 PM
- Monday, May 16, 6:00-7:00 PM
Location: Betty Danger's Country Club, 2501 Marshall St NE, Minneapolis, MN 55418
A special thank you to Betty Danger's Country Club for hosting orientations.
For more information about Art-A-Whirl, please visit our Art-A-Whirl information page.
We rely on our volunteers and greatly appreciate your commitment!
Questions? Email email@example.com or call 612-788-1679.